Monday, September 15, 2008

Photo Shoot


Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. She has been asking for an updated picture of the kids so I decided to be brave and attempt a photo shoot with both kids. I haven't done one recently because Brycen can't sit still for 2 seconds and I usually end up drenched in sweat and grumpy so it's not a very fun experience. This photo shoot was no different but we did end up with one half way decent picture (out of about 30). Brycen looks kind of goofy but my Mom loves it so I guess that's what counts.

Here are a couple outtakes that I thought were funny. Brycen is such a silly boy. It is definitely an adventure when doing a photo shoot with him. : )


(They are unedited so excuse the backgrounds.)




2 comments:

Kristi said...

Your kids are too cute! I wish I had a nice camera for photo shoots too. Your pictures are always great!

Kristi said...

You have been tagged on my blog!